Easy Access to World-Class Resources
The Singh Center supports nanotechnology innovation by providing easily accessible fabrication, characterization and measurement of nanomaterials and devices in a single, central location for both nanoscientists and nanoresearchers.
Access to Quattrone Nanofabrication, Nanoscale Characterization, and Scanning and Local Probe Facilities
- Contact the facility to discuss project feasibility and for design assistance.
- Go to the online portal https://iris.nano.upenn.edu/ and submit an access request.
- Complete and submit the downloaded user form provided
- For external users, complete an external user agreement.
- Attend a facility specific orientation (QNF only) and safety class. Receive training on equipment.
Access to the Property Measurement Facility
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss project feasibility and for design assistance.