- Raman spectroscopy and photoluminescence in transmission and reflection modes. Scanning sample stage for mapping of optical properties
- Side-illumination for integrated contact and tapping AFM, scanning surface potential, and tip-enhanced Raman spectroscopy.
- Cryogenic vacuum sample holder with electrical feedthroughs.
- 405 nm, 600nm, and 785nm laser sources
- 600/mm and 1800/mm diffraction gratings
- Graphene and 2D materials, polymers and monomers, inorganics and metal oxides, ceramics, coatings and thin films, photovoltaics, catalysts.
- Active pharmaceutical ingredients and excipients mapping and characterization, polymorph identification, phase determination.
- Disease diagnosis, dermatology, cell screening, cosmetics, microbiology, protein investigations, and drug interactions.