INNOVATION SEED GRANT COMPETITION 2017:
Big Ideas through Small Technology
We would like to congratulate the following winners of the 2017 Innovation Seed Grant Competition:
- TruSmoke – Dr. Ping Wang
- Folia Water – Dr. Theresa Dankovich and Dr. Jonathan Levine
- Therapeutic Articulations – Dr. Dawn Gulick and Mr. Zack Pelli
- VisiPlate – Mr. Brandon Kao, Ms. Rui Jing Jiang, and Mr. Adarsh Battu
- Group K Diagnostics – Ms. Brianna Wronko, Mr. Eric Tepper, Mr. Ghassan Kara, and Dr. Amelia Keaton
- NanoSink Technologies – Mr. Alexander David, Mr. Pavel Gurevitch, and Mr. John Bridstrup
- Wireless EEG Device – Dr. Arjun Ramakrishnan, Dr. Michael Platt, Mr. Miguel Hernandez, Mr. Naz Belkaya, Ms. Dilara Berkay
- Amsterdam Fluidics – Ms. Niyathi Chakrapani, Mr. Anirudh Kaushik, and Mr. Enrique Lin Shiao
- BonBouton – Dr. Linh Le, Dr. Malcolm Nason, Mr. Campbell Weaver
- Sanguis – Mr. Daniel Zhang, Mr. Divyansh Agarwal, Mr. Prateek Agarwal
- Bone-on-a-Chip – Mr. Rohit Shinde, Dr. Chamith Rajapakse , Mr. Abu-Bakr Ahmed, Mr. Arbab Khalid
- Daedalus Diagnostics – Mr. Omar Khan, Ms. Cassidy Blundell and Dr. Josephine Giles
Thank you to everyone who participated in this year’s contest.
The Singh Center for Nanotechnology gratefully acknowledges the National Science Foundation’s NNCI program through NSF Grant Award No.15-519 for its contributions towards this effort.
Application for 2017 is closed.