Microscope Dedication Symposium
Friday, August 10, 2010 – 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Following the 2018 Microscopy and Microanalysis conference, the Singh Center for Nanotechnology at the University of Pennsylvania will host a Microscope Dedication Symposium for the JEM-ARM200F NEOARM, (Atomic Resolution Analytical Microscope), and the JEOL-F200 (Multi-purpose Electron Microscope) instruments, currently installed in our center, on Friday, August 10, 2018.
- Hiroki Hashiguichi – JEOL. Ltd.
- Mark Allen – University of Pennsylvania
- Eric Stach – University of Pennsylvania
- Yimei Zhu – Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Xiaoqing Pan – University of California at Irvine
- Mitra Taheri – Drexel University
- Sergei Kalinin – Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Frances Ross – IBM Watson Research Center / M.I.T
- Daan Hein Alsem – Hummingbird Scientific
- Ke-Bin Low – BASF
- Colin Ophus – Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Robert Klie – University of Illinois – Chicago
A poster session and facility tours of the Center will be provided. While the event is free, registration is required. Please register at Singh Microscope Dedication. For more information, please contact email@example.com