Latest Advances in Microscopy & Analytical Techniques Workshop hosted by JEOL, Gatan and Oxford Instruments. Register Now
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
JEOL, Gatan, and Oxford invite you to a one-day seminar
Latest Advances in Microscopy & Analytical Techniques
Singh Center for Nanotechnology – University of Pennsylvania
Join us for a one-day free seminar – lunch is provided.
Registration begins at 8:30 am
Talks begin at 9:30 am
• Electron Microscopy and Tomography: moving into the realm of three dimensions in both Life Sciences and Materials Science
• Recent Advances in SEM Ultralow kV Imaging and Microanalysis: Some Amazing Data (Doing the Almost Impossible) and Some Words of Caution
• The Latest in Aberration Correction in the (S)TEM from 30kV to 300kV: Improvements in Large Area EDS, SDDs, and EDS Tomography
• Fast EDS Mapping Under Conditions Not Previously Considered Suitable for Analysis in the SEM
• Tour the Nanoscale Characterization Labs at the Krishna P. Singh Center
• Show and Tell on the JEOL JSM-7200F with Oxford Aztec EDS.
• Full demonstrations on this JEOL SEMFEG with Oxford EDS can be scheduled throughout the month